For today, I thought it would be fun to read some funny New Year’s Resolutions as we prepare for the New Year tomorrow. Sit back, relax, and enjoy!
- Spend more time watching TV / movies.
- Chat more over phone / Internet.
- Read less.
- I want to gain weight. Put on at least 30 pounds.
- Stop exercising. Waste of time.
- Procrastinate more.
- Start being superstitious.
- Spend more less time at work.
- Stop bringing lunch from home: I should eat out more.
- I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future.
- I will not bore my boss by with the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some more excuses.
- I will do less laundry and use more deodorant.
- I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water.
- I will read the manual… just as soon as I can find it.
- I will think of a password other than “password.”
- I will not tell the same story at every get together.
- Start washing my hands after I use the restroom.
- Stop drinking orange juice after I just brushed my teeth.
- Only eat white snow
- Spend less than $1825 for coffee at Starbucks this year.
- Claim all my pets as dependents on my taxes
Hope these have made you laugh a little more today. Happy New Year!